Immigration Document Translation
Scan & Upload Documents
Get Certified Translations for USCIS
LingoCafe satisifies all US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements for document translation. Your certified, translated certificates, licenses, and paperwork include certification boxes, signed by the translator, verifying the accuracy of the translation.
Immigration Documents Translated
- Adoption record translation
- Birth certificate translation
- Death certificate translation
- Divorce document translation
- Marriage certificate translation
- Passport translation
“I found your company on the web and I was very impressed with the quality of service. I had no problem with the immigration service, they accepted the document and my paperwork went well. I will recommend your company to anyone whom seeking translation service.”
“I’m in the middle of immigration process and needed to provide documents from Japan. Many places charges well over $100 so I was begining to be discouraged to complete my process. When I came across LingoCafe, I was bit skepticle becaue it was so much cheaper than others. When I got my first translated document, that skeptism went all away and was very pleased with their speedy service. Hence I return to them with document that obtained technical (medical) terms. I was more pleased than the first time, only this time with such accuracy. I’ve recommended Fox to my school’s international students office only to wish Fox can help others out there.”
- Do you mail translated documents to your clients? – We prefer to email a PDF of your certified translations. A printed copy is acceptable to the USCIS and it allows us to keep the cost to you to a minimum.
- What is USCIS? – The US Citizenship and Immigration Services requires certified document translation to process green card and visa applications.
- Who requires certified translations for immigration? – USCIS & most foreign governments except certified documents